Various other third parties, such as SMBs (small and medium businesses) wherein you make a reservation through our website, application, social networks which are connected to our website and are used by you, Merchant Gift Cards that you purchase through our site, may also use and share the information collected by you. The stated policy here does not cover such services or third parties. You may consult them directly about third-party privacy practices directly.
Part I – Information We Collect
Certain set of information is automatically collected, whenever you visit our Site. For example, when you visit our Sites, we automatically fetch details as computer operating system, your location, access times, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, language, and the website you have had visited before our Site. We collect this information about your activity and usage on our Sites using certain technologies, such as:
- Cookies: We at Snapkut automatically collect information using technologies same as “cookies”. Cookies have unique identifiers and reside on your mobile devices or computer among other places. They are small data files sent through emails and are available on our web pages. Among data collection and other things, cookies help us in improving your experience and our site. We generally utilise cookies to see the features and areas of our Sites which are popular and helps us in counting the visits to our Sites. We easily access the information contained in cookies through any Third-Party Platform. This action is permitted by the terms of your privacy and agreement settings with such Third-Party Platform this cookie is placed on your device, which gives the authority to access the details concerning our website. We might share this information with the Third-Party Platform for its use as permitted by the terms of your agreement and privacy settings with such Third-Party Platform.
- Do Not Track Signals: As for now, we do not employ technology which recognizes “do-not-track” signals from your surfing browser. However, we might engage some third parties, such as analytics or marketing partners. These partners may then collect data about your online activities across different websites, over time and, when you use our Site.
- Web Beacons: We may also collect certain set of information through web beacons. Web beacons can be understood as electronic images which is used in our emails or our sites. We employ web beacons to process and deliver count visits, cookies, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and fetch reports if you had opened an email and acted upon it.
Part II – How We Use the collected Information
All the personal information collected through our Sites or application is used by us for various purposes disclosed to you on our Sites or described in this Policy or otherwise in connection with our services. For instance, we may use your information to:
- Book and change your appointments made through our Sites;
- Offer you, or provide you with, products and services, such as Snapkut Gift Cards and Merchant Gift Cards and the option to pay your bill at a SMB through our Sites;
- Send mails as Merchant Gift Cards and Snapkut Gift Cards to designated recipients.
- Improve and operate our application, Site, products, and services.
- Know you better i.e. understand you and your preferences to personalize, customize, and enhance your user experience and interest using our application, products, sites, and services. For example, getting a deeper understanding about your appointment history to make recommendations about other SMBs you may like in the near future.
- Deliver and process contest rewards and entries.
- Display relevant and suitable advertising.
- Reply to your queries and comments and cater you with the best customer service.
- Send you updated notifications and information regarding our offers, products and services, including technical notices, receipts, security alerts, reservation confirmations, updates, and support and administrative messages. Stay in touch with you and communicate about offers, rewards, promotions, contests, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Snapkut, our and affiliates, subsidiaries, selected SMBs; and our other selected partners.
- Connect, link or combine with other information we keep on getting from third parties. This connection and sharing of information helps us in understanding your needs and provide you with the better service.
- Verify and authenticate your debit or credit card account information.
- Investigate, protect, and deter against unauthorized, fraudulent, or illegal activity. On providing your contact details as email Id, mobile phone number, you express your consent to receive prerecorded message calls, direct dial calls, autodialed and and text messages from Snapkut team regarding our product and services.
- Snapkut may process and store personal information across all its functioning regions.
Part III – Changes to This Policy
Snapkut may revise or update this Policy time and again. On going through this Privacy Terms, you agree that you will review this Policy periodically. On making any changes to this Policy, we will surely change the “Last Updated” date above of this page. However, you are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy. That being said, you are also required to accept this Policy as modified. Since that will be done considering our requirement. In cas, if you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, you are solely asked to terminate your use of our Sites.